Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car documents state that my car as the xpack . Just wondering why it states this as it doesn't have the xp splitters, alloys etc. it's a standard Sri.

Info/help much appreciated. Cheers.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
does it have the rear spoiler, if so that there is your Xpack, just all depends on what the guy behind the computer put in when registering your car.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It does have spoiler. Is this classed as xpack then? As this is all I have which could relate to the title xpack on my docs. Thanks for reply.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
yeah, sadly just having one item from the xpack is enough for them to have xpack on the v5, it being the spoiler, 18" penta's or the full kit.

·
Registered
422 Posts
not all of them do, mine doesn't
Ok, there's always an exception. Maybe I should have said 'the vast majority of 5 door SRi' have the roof spoiler - probably some production runs missed out. The point remains the spoiler is a 'standard' SRi item and the cars are not listed as XP if they just have the spoiler.

MM

·
Registered
686 Posts
the sri has the spoiler standard. its what makes it an sri model :) other than that its pretty standard

·
Registered
686 Posts
i think sri plus is the xp kit, but not the pentas, and i dont think the 5dr came with the spoiler on some models. sri could also be the seats, as the drivers seat has a lumbar adjustment on it, and the base model seats dont, so this could also make it an sri.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts