Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people can someone square this up for me is it correct that all xp models where 125bhp and all se models where 150bhp I found a technical grey on Ebay but says its a 123bhp is this a genuine xp model also there's no spoiler splitter on the front bumper

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Probably is, it’s late enough to be an XX as a run out model, may have had a front end bump on it, nice with the vxr seats tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked them about the front end they said it was like that when it came into them really want a 1.9 in tech grey but there so rare mate

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I don’t, and iPads out in the van bud, gmtuning is the best place for a new 1, personally I thought it was rather pricey for a 9 yr old van even if it is an XP

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it is a bit pricey I have missed 2 calls from them today looks like there keen to shift it on just been on that site and they don't sell it

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes mate that's the one nice and cheap swell shame its not in English genuine parts search want £230 for it ill look into that van first what do you think mate

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Looks a tidy van, just a bit pricey for me, body work looks good tho, not had much dealings with the dtj engine but by all accounts their meant to be quick for a 1.7

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like I can remap that engine to 161bhp I have a set of mint 19 verse all ready and a set of 10 spoke xp wheels in anthracite its just to bloody far to go and see I think

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
If I was going to see it, it would be coming home with me, anything over 50 miles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts