Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My work van.lowered front and rear on coilovers,18” snowflakes wind deflectors insignia jets amd rear spoiler that needs to be colour coded.stage 1 remap
Booked.I need a vxr front bumper anyone 😉

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Nice, hopefully mine will get the bodywork done this year, vxr dropped in it either this year or next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’d like to sort the body out on mine with the xp kit on sides and rear.and do a seat conversion in the back like you have and get rid of my Vito as I prefer the drive of the Astra to it.as for front seats I want vxr ones but not sure it’s worth the money to be covered in plaster.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I’d like to sort the body out on mine with the xp kit on sides and rear.and do a seat conversion in the back like you have and get rid of my Vito as I prefer the drive of the Astra to it.as for front seats I want vxr ones but not sure it’s worth the money to be covered in plaster.
Seat covers are a great thing
Il be doing the most past of the Xp kit on mine but need the 3 door front spoiler

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seat covers are a great thing
Il be doing the most past of the Xp kit on mine but need the 3 door front spoiler

But then your Covering up expensive seats that you wana show of and my labourer is a messy ******* sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts