Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, i woke up this morning (already running late for work) only to find my car had been egg and floured! Yes you read it correctly, apparently people still do this lol!

Just wondering if anyone knew if there was any sort of camera i could have inside the car to catch them if they strike again or recognise a car number plate driving off, reasonably priced obviously.

Thanks in advance, Enjoy the photos...

·
Registered
371 Posts
i'd be radging mate too much ????? with to much time on there hands, and prob just a 1 off thing to still be satisfying to catch the said culprut for rough justice

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
Looks like someone was planning to make a cake

·
15,092 Posts
Did u report it to the police? The packaging (with fingerprints) is still there?
Sad as it is to say I think they probably have more important things on. Visit from a PCSO and a chat, and a crime reference number in the event of an insurance claim to repair anything and I think that will be your lot. Bound to be kids anyway so little chance of prosecution. Doesn't make it any less annoying though.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'd hunt them and make them eat a bag of flour washed down with eggs. Little **** nuggets :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
685 Posts
mate the police will do nothing! i had someone "try" to paint strip my car but luckily i saw it n washed it off in time. i had the bottles they used and cctv footage and they did nothing so im going to have to take it into my own hands ;) get a good night vision cctv but its vital theres enough light outside to get a good picture.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mate the police will do nothing! i had someone "try" to paint strip my car but luckily i saw it n washed it off in time. i had the bottles they used and cctv footage and they did nothing so im going to have to take it into my own hands ;) get a good night vision cctv but its vital theres enough light outside to get a good picture.
Yea i usually park it under a street light outside the house, looking into CCTV last night on the internet, not costly really for a single camera and DVR so i will be investing for sure. I never did end up calling the fuzz as i know how useless they are anyway! Chances are someone will brag about it and ill find out anyway, which will be unfortunate for them lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
well when you find out post it on here and we will have a huge convoy of aon member ready to pay him a "visit" lol! id look at getting 2 cameras mate so you can get your car from a few different angles just incase they do return and end up in a blind spot

1 - 20 of 27 Posts