Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys need help finding bit fir my wing mirror

Some tit smashed my wing mirror and I have since bought a replacement cover however the bit the wing mirror attaches tI at the underside if the wing mirror has also came off

Its only this part I need. does anyone know the bit I mean

A bit of black plastic that clips into the wing mirror then the cover aattaches to thst

Tried hunting ebay but can't find any

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
566 Posts
Local breaker? You might be hard pushed if its the bit I think you mean, as there were (might still be) a couple of other users with the same problem!

Worst case, a new mirror is about £50ish on eBay, or again you could try a breaker if you already have a cover! (Y)

BTW, good choice of car colour :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't bear to fork out 50 quid for a new wing mirror if I'm honest ill try a few breakers dies it have a part number or name I can try searching on eBay for ( as daft as that sound)

And thanks metro blue ftw

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a dude selling the bit i need... Asking for 20 quid

I'm a right in thinking he's clearly an extortionist???

·
15,092 Posts

Think you'll find that's the law of supply and demand. You can't get that part separately through Vauxhall - it comes with the mirror body - so he can name his price :shrug:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

Bought one off eBay a few weeks back, he had more than 10. Was the cheapest I could find so just went with it. The one I received was slightly cracked but you can't see it once fitted.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bought one off eBay a few weeks back, he had more than 10. Was the cheapest I could find so just went with it. The one I received was slightly cracked but you can't see it once fitted.
He must break a few when he's stealing them, I suppose...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts