Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Girls

So after being extremely frustrated from the fact that Vauxhall don't supply this part, I've finally found someone selling it:

Its the bottom plastic part of the wing mirror that usually gets stolen or broken and we all have to buy a WHOLE NEW MIRROR!! (which is horrible for us with power fold)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160770464352?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Ordered mine today, im hoping it just clips or screws into place but failing that, a LOT ofsuper glue should do the trick.

Hope this helps others!

·
Registered
118 Posts
They've got to have all been stolen!

·
Registered
780 Posts
19 sold in 5 days, thats £380.
Looks like I'm in the wrong trade.

·
Registered
707 Posts
It was the same for Corsa C SRi mirrors a while back (probably still is) - no base plates and cut wiring. Told their own story every time you saw them listed.

·
Registered
177 Posts
searched everywhere for one of these, they have to be nicked tho surely lol

BTW apparently they screw in

·
Registered
246 Posts
This is extremely strange I'm glad I don't live near the seller or I might see my own wing mirrors on eBay soon:lol:

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,718 Posts
I go for those guys that stick those pamphlets under your wiper blades- they have no right to touch my car, let alone put rubish on my wiper blades -,so god help me if I actually found out somebody had actually took a part of my car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts