Astra Owners Network banner

> > > willing to meet? < < <

4K views 95 replies 20 participants last post by  B17BLG 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys and Girls,

Been on here a few months and the WM region is a bit dry when it comes to meets + events.

It would be nice to put a face to some of the cars on here ;)

Shall we pool a list together of members in the WM area who are active on AON and willing to meet. I know such a list exists already for 2014 ACTIVE MEMBERS, but it would be nice to know where all the folks are in the WM area who want to meet to MOD or discuss cars etc.

MAP VIEW OF ALL WM MEMBERS WILLING TO MEET IN THIS THREAD

Now to add yourself to this list, ideally you would be willing to attend a meet, and willing to travel if needed to do so. We all have our small groups of car enthusiasts outside of AON which we meet up with on occasion, but it would be nice to meet as a region or perhaps in smaller groups depending on area.

I'll start us off and il keep this first post updated with active willing members as the list grows...

1. Astra_H_Mat - Biddulph, Staffordshire Moorlands - Ultrablue Astra H Design - WILLING TO MEET

2. Adam0604 - Hayley Green/Halesowen - Sapphire Black 1.4 SXI Astra H - WILLING TO MEET

3. LukeVx - Werrington, Staffordshire - Technical grey Astra H 1.8 SRI XP - WILLING TO MEET

4. Mr54lim - Solihull, Birmingham - Star Silver Astra H 1.7 CDTI - WILLING TO MEET

5. B17BLG - Weston Coyney, Staffordshire - Astra VXR Nurburgring - WILLING TO MEET

6. harpz_s - Coventry / Slough - Astra H 1.6 Star Silver - WILLING TO MEET

7.GR6066 - Worcester, Worcestershire - Astra H 1.6 SXI, Digital Green - WILLING TO MEET

8. *Rob* - Kings Norton, Birmingham - Zafira GSi Star Silver - WILLING TO MEET

9. Gazza123 - Yardley, Birmingham - Astra H 1.9 Sri, Ultrablue - WILLING TO MEET

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi I'm Luke not been on the forum long and I know my region is East Midlands on here but I'm living between my house in stoke and my girlfriends in Derbyshire atm and I spend more time at hers lately and couldn't put 2 regions lol but I'm always up for meets and getting to know new people so thought I'd put my name down on here :)

So...
Luke - Stoke - Technical grey Astra H 1.8 SRI xp, and I don't think I can post pics yet :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.