Astra Owners Network banner
441 - 460 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mr Griff --Nottinghamshire--Car Astra sport-estate se Auto 1-6 petrol mild ecu tuning K&N filter -millers additives
wants ro know without going into the ecu can you improve throttle response & auto gear response ?
regards Griff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for letting me join. I've had my 2013 Astra just over a month now & love it. Just the dealer I had problems with! They told me they had the Car fully serviced, but failed to replace Air/Pollen & Fuel Filters & over filled the Oil by approx 1 & a half Litres.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trav

Hello all.. Glad to be here! Joined because I just bought an Astra 1.9 cdti Sri 3door 150bhp with 118000 miles on the clock. Had it 2 months. I really like it. Serviced it with new oil and filter new air an fuel filter. Then just recently battery lite came on, 10 min later it died. Charged battery fully. Only lasted about 10/15 min before it died. Question is.. How do I know if its a bad battery or alternator or what. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Andy. Was an AOC member a while back - Now on here. I have an Astravan G Sportive in Silver for my work as a freelance carpenter. About to return to work after 2 years of crud after being diagnosed with colon cancer. The latest of 4 operations in 2 years being at the end of April 2019, and my three months recovery is coming to an end, thankfully. I will need to ask you guys lots of things in the coming months, so sorry in advance if I become a pain in the 'arris. Cheers, Andy G.

441 - 460 of 479 Posts