Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Hey guys, im Davie, have a 57 plate astravan 1.7 cdti, with many mods, actually thought id registered on here ages ago, atm the van has 162k on the clock, fully heated leather, drilled/grooved discs, eibach sportlines with bilstien B4 shocks,blue smd's, k&n panel, pioneer apple play head unit, RSC, full estate back end, few things to iron out on it, get painted etc, see what else i can blow money on

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Hey,

Pete from Scotland, the kingdom of fife no less.

Own an astra H 1.3, 2nd one, wrote the first off in a crash involving 5 other cars on the forth road bridge, gutted I was especially as it was less than a week after paying it off.

Been floating aboot here while trying to sort out the usual boost issues with the 1.3 cdti.
Welcome bud, the forth bridge is a nightmare, especially in low sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Heya am me a Scottish lad living in thanet Kent (sorry no accent though as I was 5 when we moved to Kent so its long gone haha
Will you guys be holding any meets once the pandemic is under control? Have done any car meets with any clubs for years now..
Had 1 up here was only myself and @tye_time, went for a decent run tho to give the cars a blast out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts