Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
With shows and meets fast approaching and all the new members, I thought it'd be an idea to do a thread where you can post a quick pic of yourself so everyone knows who's who.

So no spamming and no long stories. Just a pic and a caption!!

"this thread was intended for one pic per post,if you want to had more than one then please feel free,but please keep it to a maximum of 3 and please keep then cleanish"

cheers Corsa sxi 16v

Me when I was snowboarding in Austria last November, doing what I do best...

... getting leathered!!:p

·
Founder - Astra-VXR.com
6,878 Posts
pic from my last trip home
local beach (pebbly beaqch) near my old man place
south coast New South Wales
skippy is sunbaking on the beach just
out of shot and thats for real

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
ok, dont laugh x and any jokes about the huge phone i needed a photo ok? lol x :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
Ok ive actually looked at threads i never knew where there tonight so found this one!
Heres a pic of me at work.....

One of me out of work.....sat in my car for some reason...!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Though id finally get round to posting a pic of me.

Me and my girlfriend Hannah when we were out for my Birthday.

·
Registered
194 Posts
This is me sorry it's close up my arms aren't that long, lol , I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys & girls at some meets this year.

This is my Astra G

This is my Astra h

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Being an old git, I feel a bit self conscious posting this after all these lovely looking young ladies!

Another self taken phone pic. Pained expression is due to me suffering post PVS baldy-head-and-nose sunburnage (pic taken 6th June after daft panda eye effect had diminished a bit)!!

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
This is me at work :-D :

And this is me (I'm in the middle) and some of me mates in Newquay at the end of April, and beleive me when I say the water was colder than it looked! :cool:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
me, chic and owen at my mates wedding bout 2 years ago, only recent one i got as i dont take a nice picture lol

im the one back left ;) LOL

1 - 20 of 478 Posts