Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anybody know which eyebrow manufacturer made these? Definitely better than the type which only cover the top of the headlight lens in my opinion :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what matey.....I think youre onto a winner, though it says 5 door only. I know it wouldnt affect the fit on the lens.....but im wondering if
it would fit flush to the grill like on the vxr photo? I think i'll take a chance....i can always flog them on to a 5 door owner if they dont fit (Y)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
5 door only is a load of rubbish. The headlights didn't change between the models, nor did the bonnet... so there is no logical reason why they would only fit a 5 door.
not looked at a 3 door up close so i just assumed the lights "shape" was different :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
No difference what so ever (Y)

The only differences on the front end of a 3 door is the front bumper, the front bumper supports and the grille. The rest is identical. :)
ya learn something new everyday :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have these on my 3door. they fit lyk a glove mate! cant remember wat they are calked tho im afraid. im thinking RGM but i could be way off x

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Thanks, i will have a nosey at RGM. I bet you look down your nose at those who have the normal common ones eh :p

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
i have the "common" ones, may change them for the above though :sus:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Eyebrows questions....lots of them!

Would these eyebrows fit an Astra SE van 59 plate with a standard SE grill? .......but on angel eye headlights (I guess the angel eyes MUST be the same shape as the original Vx ones)

AND

Why can't I just get my headlights sprayed in as opposed to fitting Eyebrows?????

Thanks folks Surfy

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Eyebrows questions....lots of them!

Would these eyebrows fit an Astra SE van 59 plate with a standard SE grill? .......but on angel eye headlights (I guess the angel eyes MUST be the same shape as the original Vx ones)

AND

Why can't I just get my headlights sprayed in as opposed to fitting Eyebrows?????

Thanks folks Surfy
they'll fit matey yes :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey!!! Me and my mate *L4U74* dont want loads of people buying these :nah: We want to be different and not be part of the 'commoners eyebrow club' :p
Common as chavs with a Staffy......some peoples eyebrows are! :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey!!! Me and my mate *L4U74* dont want loads of people buying these :nah: We want to be different and not be part of the 'commoners eyebrow club' :p
Common as chavs with a Staffy......some peoples eyebrows are! :D
paha my thoughts exactly! think of sumit different ;-) x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts