Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Vauxhall install my iPod lead, and I want to move it to somewhere else in the car, I've taken my HU out and there is nothing plugged into the back so. It's one of the ones that tunes into a radio so i'm assuming that the lead goes into some kind of box that is located somewhere in my car.

The lead is coming out of the panel underneath the handbreak but I can't see where it goes.... Anyone know where they are most likely of put it? If not, how do I get the panel off that runs down the side of the seat and the gear box etc? Maybe if I popped that out I could see where it's gone.

Thanks in advance :)

Jon.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
pull the cover off under the handbrake and have a look.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've had a look, it's not in there actually. I think i'll have to take the glovebox out to get to it :\

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi
I have a 2007 SXI and was wondering if the Ipod lead is under the handbrake as I would like to put this in. If it is how do you get the cover off and what is the part number for the plug?
Phil

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have managed to get the cover off under the handbrake and the gattor around the handbrake, but can't find the lead.
what am I looking for? is it easy to see?

thanks
Phil

·
Registered
273 Posts
I quite fancyed the Ipod thing :'(
It does say MP3 on the radio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts