Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just wondered if you can help i bought a used Astra H 56 plate Sporthatch and the wheel aligment is out. I bought it from Pentagon in Nottingham does anyone know if this is covered in the network q warranty they give with new cars? I only got it on Tuesday! Help!

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
I doubt it to be honest buddy,
Your wheel allingment can be thrown out by something as simple as clipping the curb.

How do you know its out?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though i only got the car 2 days ago!? The steering wheel isnt straight when i am driving straight its off to the right slightly, i have ruled out the steering rack as there is no other symptoms its doing my head in!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
So its not pulling to left or right? Wobbling? You should of said something when you test drove it if it is that far off

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When the wheel is straight it pulls slightly to the left, to be honest i didnt really notice it wvhen i test drove it i havent clipped a curb though for definate and there is no damage at all to the alloys.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
If its 2days old take it back complain mate they will sort it out for ya, just be nice lol and if they ask for u to leave the car over just do it best way so they can take thier time and test it out and do a good job on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only problem with leaving it is i need it for work as i have to drive to Chesterfield everyday at like half 4 in the morning!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts