Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just bought a new Black 5 door MK5 Astra club, I picked the 5door as it's more practical, but still envy the amazing looks of the 3 door.

So anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a modded black 5door mk5 that they can show me some pics of?The first things I was thinking of doing to it was getting new wheels, a new vxr style grill or something, and tinting the windows and tail lights (Maybe some new front lights)... I'm not really that savvy with modding cars as i've never done anything like this before.

So some advice, tips and pics would be very appreciated. I just want to see the possibilities of what I can do with this car basically.

Thanks alot

Jon

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
There are lots of modded 5 doors around buddy, and some brilliant examples in the link from Mixman (Y)

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Lee)
1,835 Posts
There are 100s of mods mate.

Take a look around.

HERC just found your oil burning disatra :thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome :) my spending limit is going to be roughly £500-£700 until after January. I'm just looking for exterior mods at the moment allthough thinking of getting an LED dashboard conversion or whatever it is. I'll have a look around!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just bought a new Black 5 door MK5 Astra club, I picked the 5door as it's more practical, but still envy the amazing looks of the 3 door.

So anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a modded black 5door mk5 that they can show me some pics of?The first things I was thinking of doing to it was getting new wheels, a new vxr style grill or something, and tinting the windows and tail lights (Maybe some new front lights)... I'm not really that savvy with modding cars as i've never done anything like this before.

Thanks!...

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Lee)
1,835 Posts

Thanks!...
If you take a look around there a many modded black 5dr

:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts