Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If it looks like this in real life I'll be happy :)

Front

Side

Rear

Interior

Estimated delivery date 2nd November.

2.0 CDTI S/S Elite with front and rear parking sensors, DMB digital radio

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You mean the MY13 ones having lost a few options as they've moved from standard to paid extras? Yeah there are a few, I forget what though off the top of my head
Such as you lose the center speaker unless you have the infinite sound package. Also the EPB has gone. If you have the DAB as standard or option this has been upgraded to a DMB (Digital MultiMedia Broadcasting) digital radio. Can't be without me Planet Rock and Absolute 80's whilst driving :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I noticed one today, not much difference fogs look different and the elite had the chrome handles, front bumper is different but only noticable if you are paying attention, the grill may also be slightly different.

loss of the epb is probaby saving them quite a bit on production and warranty costs.

·
Registered
716 Posts
If it looks like this in real life I'll be happy :)

Front

Side

Rear

Interior

Estimated delivery date 2nd November.

2.0 CDTI S/S Elite with front and rear parking sensors, DMB digital radio
Saw one the other day (J hatch facelift) nice front end bit more sporty that MkI J Hatch, rear same with chrome bar which looked unusual, but like the J ....a grower ;)

look forward to photos mate!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Saw one today at my dealership...

Eww the chrome bar at the back

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Vauxhall website is way out of day as it is still showing the MY12 models for the 5-door model and the april brochure in pdf format.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts