Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned an Astra for 5 years by its 15 years old and over the last 3 years I have had various repairs and I think it’s time for a newer one
I have seen 2 on auto trader one is 66000 miles 2010 plate 30 mins away and another 35000 2013 plate and an hour and a half way on the other side of London the one nearer has a higher spec and I like the look of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So do I go for the low milage or the pretty one I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
Astra j estate sri
261 Posts
I have owned an Astra for 5 years by its 15 years old and over the last 3 years I have had various repairs and I think it’s time for a newer one
I have seen 2 on auto trader one is 66000 miles 2010 plate 30 mins away and another 35000 2013 plate and an hour and a half way on the other side of London the one nearer has a higher spec and I like the look of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So do I go for the low milage or the pretty one I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would go for low mileage and higher spec

What the trim se or sri or elite on astra 2013? 2010 astra has electric handbrake..2013 has manual handbrake is better...

not long ago i bought a 2014 astra estate sri with manual handbrake and low mileage

1 - 2 of 2 Posts