Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Activated my CC and Anti Hi-Jacking but wanted to know if there's anything else worth activating?, already got comfort control windows on.

Love this little thing.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
What is the liklihood of having the wiring for the headertank sensor?

Was thinking about getting a new headertank, but getting a check control one and a sensor, but didn't know if it would be a pig if the wiring wasn't there?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine didn't have the wiring for coolant or washer fluid but got the wiring for both from pecky

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Mine didn't have the wiring for coolant or washer fluid but got the wiring for both from pecky
Washer fluid would be very useful! Were they challenging to fit?

i think they all have the wiring for the coolant bottle, you can just lift it out and have a look anyway
Fiar do, may see if Adam would be kind enough to have a peak when he is down in October, dunno what I'm looking for :lol:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
its a plug taped up under the bottle, its not difficult :)

and i havent done the washer sensor yet, i bought the loom from pecky to wire into the uec

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I am finding this all very odd, that these newer cars don't have half the sensors on them, that my 19 year old car does,, :look: Not a sensor to tell you you're out of water in the rad or even screenwash? :(

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I am finding this all very odd, that these newer cars don't have half the sensors on them, that my 19 year old car does,, :look: Not a sensor to tell you you're out of water in the rad or even screenwash? :(
thats because your 19 year old car is in a different class

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
My 10 reg couldnt have check control. cant be programmed.

My 10 reg also came with a vectra mirror, basically looks like VX just used the left over parts to bodge them together, bit shody for £24k

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
thats what i mean, the vectra is a different class to the astra
The Ls would be a lower spec than an sri though. Having said that, my old Ls did have better kit than an sri f/l vec-c.
Ok the Carlton @19 yo was the exec car in its time with every toy you want. (a)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will have to have a gander at the water bottle, not doing any wiring though so ill have to stick with just bulbs if not :)

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Cost cutting mainly. My 54 plate SRi has all this as standard, but was taken off newer models.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yip my 55 playe also has all these goodies and a CID not the horrible 2 or 3 line jobbie things, they are nasty.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts