Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know?, they're under both seats and both are disconnected for some reason?

Posted from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heated seats ?
electric seats ?
I don't have heated seat switches or electrics so I don't think it's that.
Heater or side airbag?
I was thinking something to do with the airbags but would I not have a light on the dash if they were disconnected?

I don't want to plug them back in and F something up lol

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
As Tony says, vx use similar looms on several cars, but sometimes plugs are obsolete , for the car and spec, Mr Wullie, I wouldn't worry about it, you will most likely find in plugged connectors under the bonnet too

B

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought the obvious guess of "ejecto seato cuz!" Seems to have been missed
Haha, I genuinely burst out laughing at that lol
As Tony says, vx use similar looms on several cars, but sometimes plugs are obsolete , for the car and spec, Mr Wullie, I wouldn't worry about it, you will most likely find in plugged connectors under the bonnet too

B
Yeah probably mate, they're not making any difference unplugged I suppose, I just like to know what stuff is.
Are the wires seat side or car side? They might not be the original seats you see...
I think they're both on the seat, I didn't really pay attention to that, I'll need to double check.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
you have the seat side air bag option if you had the gsi seats it's for the air bag, you'll also have one brown connection inside doors for the sensor,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts