Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone fancy going to the watford cruise, its going to be a big one, think this will suit those who have been to the WLC meets. Be a big tunout!

13/10/2012

Welcome to Drift Shine-Modifieds first event The Watford Takeover With guest appearance from one the main event organisers in the South East (Beds-Modified)

Watford Takeover has not been done yet by any club in the Hertfordshire area so lets bring it back to how it use to be and ram it like the old days!

This is a strictly PARK AND POSE meet! any wreckless driving will not be tolerated.

****NOTE****
please make a note of the time that you enter the retail park as there is a 3hr limit and ANPR camera's will clock the time that you come in.

Lets make this big people theres plenty of space for plenty of cars all clubs are welcome to come an attend so spread the word!

Address for meet

Century Park, Dalton Way,
Watford, Hertfordshire,
WD17 2SF
click here for more details,
http://www.facebook.com/events/239761896145732/

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
may come buy those anpr cameras are slightly putting me off......

and the car needs to be out of the garage first

·
Registered
930 Posts
may come buy those anpr cameras are slightly putting me off......

and the car needs to be out of the garage first
ANPR should only worry you if you have something to hide. Just means that you can only really stay for 2.5 hours to avoid the 3 limit. I park at Halfords a lot and its not a problem.

Vauxhall Astra 1.9CDTi SRi 150

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
ANPR should only worry you if you have something to hide. Just means that you can only really stay for 2.5 hours to avoid the 3 limit. I park at Halfords a lot and its not a problem.

Vauxhall Astra 1.9CDTi SRi 150
Well I will have to make sure to watch the time limit when I'm there :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts