Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with windscreen wash system, changed the fuse and the pump started to work but no rear wash. Went to change the pump but found a broken hose so I did a DIY repair but still no rear washbut when I operated the rear wash there was a sound of running water from somewhere so I stopped. Haven't used the rear wash for a few months now so tried again today. Operated the was hand heard the water sound again but kept it going and eventually saw water coming into the passenger wheel wel6under the glove compartment. Can anyone please offer some suggestions before it costs me an arm and a leg at a garage!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You might get more traffic/replies if you posted this besides the "new member introductions" channel... I gather this channels is more for telling a little bit about yourself and not necessarily to get into business :)

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I'll try posting again, cheers :)
He meant that you should post your question in the appropriate sub forum. This one (new member introductions) is as indicated, just to introduce yourself.

I'll see if I can flag your other post up to a moderator to move it across to the Astra-J forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He meant that you should post your question in the appropriate sub forum. This one (new member introductions) is as indicated, just to introduce yourself.

I'll see if I can flag your other post up to a moderator to move it across to the Astra-J forum
Cheers Dave, as you have probably guessed I don't use these forums very often,
much obliged for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts