Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Stampede is back in Scotland on the weekend of the 28 & 29 July offering full SMD and Tech 2 services. This is a VXRO weekend and as usual Scott has kindly opend this up to us here on AON.

At the moment there are 3 spaces left for SMD conversions:

16:30 on Saturday 28 July

09:00 on Sunday 29 July

14:30 on Sunday 29 July

VXRO now run their conversion weekends but asking that a £20 deposit be paid to stampede before he arrives in Scotland as this tends to stop the problem of people pulling out at the last minute.

If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll sort this out for you and send you on stampede's paypa details so you can get the deposit to him.

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Thats my birthday weekend, recon he'd do it for free...? Lol where is it being held andy?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ermm.....I'm going to guess no :lol:

It's in Motherwell at Scott's (Black Kinght, VXRO RO) house.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Shame :( lol

Well i might hea down for c/c and anti highjack (forgot about that last time lol)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Ok i'll need to let you know nearer the time though

·
Premium Member
5,414 Posts
Thinking about getting cruise control, what's the cost for this? Will adam supply the stalk?
It is £20 he charges for tech 2 work as i go cruise done whne got smd's done last time he was up. I'm sure he can supply stalk if you want but i just got mine from ebey before hand. think was £35ish for it

·
Registered
73 Posts
It is £20 he charges for tech 2 work as i go cruise done whne got smd's done last time he was up. I'm sure he can supply stalk if you want but i just got mine from ebey before hand. think was £35ish for it
Thanks for this, I'll have a look on EBAY.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All spaces now filled and as nobody from AON has teken them, I'll now close this thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.