Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
A.O.N - Club Member - aka RoaGee
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Astra VXR shocks/dampers with vxr springs (done around 20k) - £150 delivered. EDIT: These are coming off this Saturday! I will make sure they come with the top mounts included and hopefully the fronts will be in one piece i.e. spring on shock :D

Astra VXR standard centre section - £25 delivered

Silver 2 button centre console - £20 delivered

Silver Heater Controls - £25 delivered

Hazard/Central Locking Module - £10 delivered

Silver Cointray with rubber mat (not smokers pack) - £15 delivered

Silver Gearstick surround - SOLD

Silver CD30 (not divorced) - £30 delivered

Brand new Astra MK5 3 Door pair of fog surrounds without fog cut outs - would look good with a smoothed bumper but I changed my mind and decided to keep my fogs - £10 delivered

Pictures are available on request! Will accept serious offers on most of the items above, so try me. Also, I’m in Glasgow so if you’re close by I’ll take cash on collection!

Probably a couple of things I’ve missed so if I remember anything I’ll update the list!

·
A.O.N - Club Member - aka RoaGee
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry mate, I don't quite understand the question :p As in literally are the springs going to be separate from the shocks? Or am i willing to sell them separately?

Most likely I will leave the front springs on the shocks as if i recall correctly that's how they come off?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yeah that's what I meant mate. I don't have spring compressors so have been lookin for a set that I can bolt straight in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi im fro, glasgow mate where abouts are you could be interested in the vxr shocks. much would you take for them collected? they in good condition

·
Registered
640 Posts
Silver Gearstick surround - £15 delivered

Will offer £10 delivered if you cant shift (boom boom) it, I am only cutting it up so no urgency, pm your patpal if you accept.

Russ

1 - 20 of 31 Posts