Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been offered 2 front vxr racing seats full leather ones. 500 quid for the pair could probs get him down to 400. what i wanna know is is that a good price cos ive always wanted 2 fronts for my van as standards seats are awful but never really looked around for them because there tht expensive.
also how hard are they to fit?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I recently saw 2 front half leathers go for around 650, so they do pull just as much as a full set.

As for fitting, piece of ****. Just the airbags and pretensioners that take the time if you have to swap over.

If you've got the cash, get them bought!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
is that the rear seats aswell or just fronts and door cards absolute bargin he got any other interiors?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Are they vx racing seats? if so I know someone local who will pay way more than that if you wanted to make a bit of profit.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are they vx racing seats? if so I know someone local who will pay way more than that if you wanted to make a bit of profit.
Yeah they are mate! And I've got them in my van already mate but he's welcome to tempt me with an offer :) can only say no :)

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Yeah they are mate! And I've got them in my van already mate but he's welcome to tempt me with an offer :) can only say no :)
I'll let him know, just to confirm they have the red stitching and VXRacing stitched into them?

He will probably want the lot as his racing had no interior.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts