Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to put a vxr rear bumper on my Sri, but I don't want the centre exit like the vxrs have.
So has anyone got any examples of where they have modified there diffuser to accommodate either the standard exhaust or a duel exit one? :)
cheers!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you filled the centre bit you could do a dual exit like the rs focus?
Yeah that's what I was thinking, think it could look quite good with a duel exit and the centre filled in. Kinda like the nurburg edition corsa D's splitter has?

·
Registered
685 Posts
ye looks good. if you speak to ardenvxr he was going to do a new rear diffuser on his vxr so he myt be able to point you in the right direction of gettin someone to either fill it or do a new diffuser for you

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
have a search for BasilD. he went nuts and had one designed in a proper wind tunnel.

There was an xp2 diffuser for sale a while ago, unsure if its sold or not.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I'm going to put a vxr rear bumper on my Sri, but I don't want the centre exit like the vxrs have.
So has anyone got any examples of where they have modified there diffuser to accommodate either the standard exhaust or a duel exit one? :)
cheers!
I want one too........... Im thinking of putting a third reflector, or maybe filling in where the exhaust should be.....and having dual exit exhausts coming out of holes cut in each of the rear grills. Or are they too high to achieve this? :dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts