Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone :wave:

Genuine AFL Headlights - Came with convertor loom to plug and play, just need to earth one wire - have weathered mark on the lense hence the price (could machine polish out), not that bad, tried to picture... £295collected or £310posted via parcel force 48hours - SOLD

Astra VXR Steering wheel (only) Good condition £160collected or £173posted via parcel force 48hours.

Astra VXR Front Brakes (calipers / Carriers / brake hoses only) £195collected or £215posted via TNT

Astra VXR Front Brakes + Rear Brakes, Complete, Basically new 1 month old front brakes 95% life left, 2 month old rear brakes 90% life left - Cost £320 all GM discs / pads!
Complete with all calipers / carriers and front brake hoses £395collected or £425posted via TNT SOLD

Rear Boot Strip with mirco switch, recommend repaint £35collected or £41posted. £40 extra to be professionally resprayed ANY colour.

Front Grill. Requires Paint, only CC part for sale £35collected or £41posted. £40 extra to be professionally resprayed ANY colour.

Standard 1.9 SRi Springs £60collected or £74posted

Collection can be arrange from ME12. You can call or text me on 07746306710

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
is that 2 sets of vxr front brakes you got and a rear set.. or doing front on there own and/or front and rears together?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
ok fella.. if someone only wants both fronts i may be intrested in the rears if youd split :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok fella.. if someone only wants both fronts i may be intrested in the rears if youd split :)
Guy below seems interested along with few others. So if you want the rears there £170
Am I right in thinking one set of brakes don't have discs and pads, its just callipers, carriers and hoses and one does?
If so how much if u would split the set with everythIng
Cheers
Yes that's right. For complete front set will be £265

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.