Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

i have a question, how much is a full vxr interior worth, full leathers, front and back, and door cards, front and back? is £1000 too much? am i getting ripped off?? is it 100% worth it

and please don't say, what condition and all that, just imagine a good condition, slight wear here there, normal wear

im thinking of purchasing this for my 5 door, how ever i will not need the door cards, so i will probably sell them and how much do you think ill get for them? like if i just stick it up on ebay, or even if i become a full member and sell on here

only issue is i am in aus haha

·
Registered
686 Posts
Door cards go for around 120 seats if they are the recaros around 500for half leathers and 800 would be reasonable for full leathers

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You'll struggle to sell the door cards IMO. Seen so many sets on here not sell. Pretty sure someone even offered them for £60 with no interest.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would love to say thanks for that reply haha, but im not too happy with it haha, but i am thankful because you are being honest :D but anyway, thank you!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For £1000 I'd expect them to be as new condition!
Don't forget it's door cards too. But yeah. I'll try and get a better price!

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
£800 tops.

You'd be better off keeping your standard door cards and having them re-trimmed, you'll never find a set of 5 dr, door cards that match the recaro leather.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Don't forget it's door cards too. But yeah. I'll try and get a better price!
I paid £600 for a full interior with door cards.

£800 is a push even for excellent condition, but you say "good condition, slight wear here there, normal wear", just seems over priced to me.

But it's your money and your car, so your choice. If you've got the cash go for it, just try to get the price down as much as pos.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I paid £600 for a full interior with door cards.

£800 is a push even for excellent condition, but you say "good condition, slight wear here there, normal wear", just seems over priced to me.

But it's your money and your car, so your choice. If you've got the cash go for it, just try to get the price down as much as pos.
When you say full leather. Are you talking about the vxr ones or others. Like the recaro's?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
When you say full leather. Are you talking about the vxr ones or others. Like the recaro's?
Where did I say Full Leather?

I bought a full VXR Recaro interior in half leather.

Would say there's not a massive difference in price between half and full leather, maybe £100 - £150 so £800 for a very good condition complete interior is about the limit I'd say.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
No problemo.

Does get a bit confusing when talking about a full interior that's full leather, hence why I said complete instead. :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive just bought a full leather full interior with door cards for 400 :) and already been offered 700 just for the seats. wait till a bargain comes up. no matter how nice they are a thousand pounds for some seats is a hell of a lot of money
are those the vxr ones though?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts