Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the VXR replica bumper from LMf I just wanted o know if its any good and whether it is fiber glass or plastic?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just thought the price was pretty good but will it look just like a VXR bumper or have major differences you reckon?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I would say you won't be able to tell the difference, otherwise they wouldn't call it a VXR replica.

Is a good price though.

You could always pop along and have a look before buying, they're only in Market Harborough.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
The bottom splitter doesn't look as pointed as the vxr one I don't think? Still looks good though.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Im currently in the process of purchasing the real thing off someone, used. If its poor condition [i havent seen it yet] then im going for the LMF one. There is someone on here who has one and they say its as good as the real thing and you cant tell the difference. Though i bet someone with the real thing will say otherwise. :nah: I recently popped into my local Vauxhall dealership to enquire about a new one and was told for everything, grills, fogs etc. £750 :'(

·
Registered
172 Posts
is the lmf replica bumper with all grills and fog light surrounds included? and will you still need a vxr grill to put this bumper on? thanks for any help
http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Astra-H-VXR-Replica-Bumper.html (Assuming you have the 3dr!)

It says:
New Astra Mk5 VXR replica Bumper made from ABS plastic. Includes lower grille.

Available without foglamps, or with plain or smoked foglamps - please select from options below.

For the Astra H ('05-10) 3 door hatch.
So id assume you would need the upper grill too.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Errrm Hello folks!

This is just a suggestion but there are bound to be loads of people up for a VXR Front bumper.......how about: A GROUP BUY!??? Dunno if LMF would do one?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts