Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help?

There's a rather annoying vibration and rattle coming from behind the centre console near the glove box?? Any idea what this could be car has a full MOT so don't think it's mechanical, it's a 1.6 3door sportshatch? Thanks

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate ill have a look, I had my tracker fitted the other week and it only started after they had fitted it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah it's quite good I can view were it is on a website they give you. Worth while security upgrade

·
Registered
953 Posts
Any monthly fees?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Do you advertise with stickers on the car it's got a tracker fitted to make them think twice or not incase they find it?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Righto, checked the tracker, it's not loose, checked the interior air filter cover its not loose? Any more suggestions it sounds like a rattle like its coming from behind the dash, say near the 2 Internal middle air vents?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Have you ever had the centre console out at all? The small metal clips which help secure it are easy to loose round the back, that's happened with me before.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have you ever had the centre console out at all? The small metal clips which help secure it are easy to loose round the back, that's happened with me before.
No mate I've never had it out, not had any reason to. Where roughly are the metal clips? So I can have a gander

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts