Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Was wondering if anyone could do me a favour and put up a pic of their car with the vauxhall wind deflectors? I want them on mine but it would be nice to get an idea of how big they are first. Pics of any others would be good but deffinately the vauxhall ones if you've got time.

Thanks =)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
these are the Opel ones which I assume will be the same as the VX version:) and are fitted using clips - beware the 'ebay' stick on versions

·
Registered
78 Posts
They are the exact same as them but got a little VX badge on them. Looks smart. your is the Mk4 Yes? I believe you get the mk5 ones but have to stick them on...I THINK. As for the Mk5 they sit in the window channel, which can be a bitch as the window keeps cming down when trying to put it up as it thinks theres something jamming it..Grrr

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
your is the Mk4 Yes?
As for the Mk5 they sit in the window channel, which can be a bitch as the window keeps cming down when trying to put it up as it thinks theres something jamming it..Grrr

no M8 its an Mk5 Astra H sporthatch 1.9cdti
but yes they do sit in the window channel:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
no M8 its an Mk5 Astra H sporthatch 1.9cdti
but yes they do sit in the window channel:)
:nah: i was speaking to the lad that asked the question :(Y)
Sorry should of been more clear.
Do your windows come down? mine are getting better now :)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
:nah: i was speaking to the lad that asked the question :(Y)
Sorry should of been more clear.
Do your windows come down? mine are getting better now :)

sorry I should have realised that too:):)

windows are ok coming down but can stick now and then when going up if the car is travelling at anything over 30mph.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no mine is mk5. cheers for that lads :) they look good will be getting them once im paid. cyb love the colour of ya car mate!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I was just about to ask about wind deflectors.
does anyone have a black car with them on?
Also what do you guys think are they good or bad? I never used to like them but I think I'm comming round to them

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
I was just about to ask about wind deflectors.
does anyone have a black car with them on?
Also what do you guys think are they good or bad? I never used to like them but I think I'm comming round to them
I did keysie...i trimmed the pillers in vynal too

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Thankyou. Want black wheels to so this pic is grate thanx! Ah and was wondering what that grill would look like thanx again!! :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts