Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there new to this and need some sort of help if possible. I have a problem with some faults there is lots of faults showing on the reader for o2 sensor which I have changed. I have reset the codes but engine management light is coming back on does anybody have any idea why its doing this I will try attach pictures. I am not a pro with this stuff so help would be well appreciated
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hi
Have a look at this thread. It is on an astra h but the astra j had some of the same engines. The new sensors can come incorrectly wired

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi
Have a look at this thread. It is on an astra h but the astra j had some of the same engines. The new sensors can come incorrectly wired

Hi

Thanks for help it's rather annoying this problem.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for pointing me to that thread that's exactly what was wrong new senor was wired wrong way round its all fine now. I would never have checked that I just assumed it would be a straight swap.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Thanks for pointing me to that thread that's exactly what was wrong new senor was wired wrong way round its all fine now. I would never have checked that I just assumed it would be a straight swap.
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts