Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the group and to the twintop. I've had to put my roof up manually as it wouldn't go up on it's own after half a day trying. I followed the instructions from the owner's manual and now my boot lid will not open and I also get a constant warning gong when I go over 20mph. All windows work as they should. Is there anyone who can help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dennis in Manchester is your man
Google twintoproofrepair, I'm not allowed to post the link as I'm new to posting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the group and to the twintop. I've had to put my roof up manually as it wouldn't go up on it's own after half a day trying. I followed the instructions from the owner's manual and now my boot lid will not open and I also get a constant warning gong when I go over 20mph. All windows work as they should. Is there anyone who can help. Thanks in advance.
Have you tried holding the roof close button as it seems like it thinks the roof is still open? It could be a sensor also I’m guessing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's more likely to be the 4 wires on the left hand side of the boot, Op com will tell you by looking at the measuring blocks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your reply, but I've managed to sort it. I found the workshop manual online and followed the instructions in that and it finally worked. It had nothing to do with the wiring, everything had to be in the right place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts