Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just had my trip computer activated howver the range is way off (saying 260miles on 1/4tank) To reset things i may try to disconnect the battery for a while, howver will this lose the trip functions and features such as comfort closure?

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Try filling it up then reset it all..

Not sure if a battery reset would effect it.. one of the pro's will probably no more..

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
removing the battery will not loose the trip computer or comfort close but you will have to re programme the one touch windows by pressing down and holding down the window switches

if your range does not get to a point where it should be you may have the wrong code index in the screen!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the advice, but as ive done it today i may ring vauxhall up and ask them to check the code indexes,

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hi i am interested in getting my trip activated, could you tell me how it was done and what you need in order to get it done. cheers

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well you need to have a 3-line display (TID) or better (GID, CID etc) then pop to you local dealers and they should be able to sort you out, i paid a full hours labour at £69.94, it just depends on your dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts