1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've just emailed Trax tickets, car passes, vouchers for tshirts and vouchers for a free magazine to those who are eligible and didn't want to collect them from me at the hotel. I've emailed them to:

@Ritz
@SteveBertone @cottam
@Cathy390
@Missing_pilot
@Cabrio_Jon
@jakeyastravan
@astra_life

Please check your emails and let me know of any issues.

Thanks
Dawn
Got mine. Thank you! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Never taken my car to a show before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Hi Dawn,

Thanks I am looking forward to this I will be staying near the even what hotel are you all going from or is is it best to make our own separate ways there?

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,714 Posts
Well be staying at the premier in at gt billing just off the a45, not sure of actual address.

You can meet us at the hotel and convoy in with us, just need to be there for us leaving at 6/half 6.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well be staying at the premier in at gt billing just off the a45, not sure of actual address.

You can meet us at the hotel and convoy in with us, just need to be there for us leaving at 6/half 6.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
You'd need to be at the hotel by 6am at the latest if you are joining the convoy :)

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Thanks for the info I will staying 10 mins from silverson near the golf club what time do you think you will arrive at Silverstone ? I can just pick up the convoy from my hotel saves going 20 miles out d the way as you will have to pass near me

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm staying at the premier inn in Gt Billing too, are you going out for dinner/social tonight or anything?

·
4,759 Posts
I'm staying at the premier inn in Gt Billing too, are you going out for dinner/social tonight or anything?

There’s quite a few people here already as we came down yesterday. We’ll be in the car park most of the day :D

What time are you hoping to get her? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
There’s quite a few people here already as we came down yesterday. We’ll be in the car park most of the day :D

What time are you hoping to get her? :)
Sorry I only just saw this! Lovely to meet you all! Can't wait until next time :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts