Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home and unpacked after a fun filled weekend. Myself and Ethan have had a great weekend. Thanks to everyone for making Ethan feel welcome and keeping an eye on him. You've clearly made a good impression, he wants to come again :lol:

We had a few people drop out, which meant set up was completed in record time this morning. Meaning more time to enjoy the show. Thanks to all of you for being patient while we organised the cars and also thanks to everyone who helped with the set up. It just went so well.

All the cars look great, especially when they were clean (kev) :lol:

Prizes went to:

Best H - AND181
Best J - Mike sRi or whatever his username is currently :lol:
Best Detailed - Jason with the red vxr
Car of the show -BrianH
Stealth memorial award - Darkrain82
Wooden spoon - Mixman for filling the hot water flask at the hotel, then leaving it in the hotel car park:lol:

Great work everyone. See you again next year :)

·
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to let you all know we raised £190.04 for the cystic fibrosis charity today. We'll add it to the other totals and send the full amount to the charity at the end of the year. Fantastic work everyone :kiss:

·
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
strangest phone call I've had at 9am on a sunday morning. Can you walk round the car park and look for a water flask

found it with all the rubbish next to the bin behind my car.
I bet you've had stranger phone calls :lol:
But thanks for retrieving it for us :)

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
an surprisingly the water was still warm after sitting in the flash for the best part of 16 hours before we got it, still steamed when we poured it out :D
Obviously a good flask. If only someone had thought to take it to Trax

:couch:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Trax is always our favourite show of the year and showing with AON definitely adds to the enjoyment.
Thanks to all who put the effort in to make it an enjoyable and friendly day.
Ash & Manda

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
My first ever show to The famous, prestigious Silverstone , The one and only, formula One track in this country. ( It said that in the loos,)

Twas a great day by all Of AON , I'm sure.

Some pics , more pictures on a link.

Trax is My First ,

Our Aon scene;

Lots of trophies on show,

B

Ps link to some of AON cars soon , OUR cars at this show, , ALL were presented stunningly well, and better than mine.

B

EDIT:: Link ;; http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?333266-Trax-quot-016-Pics

1 - 20 of 46 Posts