Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet at Oxford Services on the M40 for 6:00, then leave from the services at 6:15 and head straight for Silverstone for Trax :thumbs:.

More info on where the Oxfod services are and what facilities ar eon site are here

http://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/FindMotorwayService/Oxford.htm

Add ur name to the list guys :thumbs:

1. Nimraynn + tunafish
2. shajoo90
3. Ian2k
4. jiraffe
5. AstraJim

·
Registered
917 Posts
if people use the M40 then you can meet at oxford services? just a suggestion :)

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be going to Oxford Services as im coming from Aylesbury on to M40 ive been told to go by a mate, hope thats correct? :look:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I will be going to Oxford Services as im coming from Aylesbury on to M40 ive been told to go by a mate, hope thats correct? :look:
Yes mate that will be the easiest route for you! (Y)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yup...ouch im at a wedding the night before too :( oh well all this for the VXLS :thumbs:

Where abouts in Oxford Services (its a big car park) i say at the back where the caravans park.

J

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
So if we gotta be aiming for Silverstone for 7am, and takes 45 minutes to get to Silverstone.. plus factoring in traffic, we're looking around 5:45am-6am ish at Oxford?
Yup lol

Yup...ouch im at a wedding the night before too :( oh well all this for the VXLS :thumbs:

Where abouts in Oxford Services (its a big car park) i say at the back where the caravans park.

J
your see us and you get a nice lay in as were be up befor you and driving lol :p :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yup lol

your see us and you get a nice lay in as were be up befor you and driving lol :p :)
Lol ill be up before you, cleaning the fly ***** from the cracks in my headlights lol!

also got to get front grill done before this! :eek: (this is sunday your on about int it?)

Jx

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Lol ill be up before you, cleaning the fly ***** from the cracks in my headlights lol!

also got to get front grill done before this! :eek: (this is sunday your on about int it?)

Jx
No its 2 sundays time

:lol: yes this sunday :salute:

·
Registered
717 Posts
uhh not funny..i relaxed for a moment then :lol:

Damn grill - ******* ebay - hurry up and deliver my grill you [email protected]!

can we buy tickets on the gate? just want to make sure as 2 of my mates want to come?

Jx

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
uhh not funny..i relaxed for a moment then :lol:

Damn grill - ******* ebay - hurry up and deliver my grill you [email protected]!

can we buy tickets on the gate? just want to make sure as 2 of my mates want to come?

Jx
yes mate, have you not got any then?? what about a car pass?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts