Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive created this thread so everyone can upload the pictures of their cars ...and the aon stand into this thread as i can't contain myself :lol:...upload as many pics as you like.....but can you create a new thread or post a link to pictures of other stands and other cars.....as i think that would be a bit more organised so we can see all the aon crew....and the others seperately....

if this is against the rules or in the wrong topic aplologies.....!

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So after meeting Huggies midway into my journey we convoyed together to the premier inn.....then we all convoyed to Jacks Hill to meet more people and "pick them up"....

The convoy

Then we got to Trax and set up the best stand :lol:
Ok ok so ive never uploaded a pic of my car as i wanted it to be finished...but i guess now its been at trax its not really a surprise so i might as well be the "pic whore" that i am :lol:

The Sapphire Black Section.....AKA THE BEST SECTION :lol:

WE KILL PUNKASS DECEPTICONS.... AUTOBOTS RETREAT !! :lol:

MMM shiny car :love: :lol:

The best stand !!

The happy couple !!

After reading your thread matey i didnt realise that someone else had done it to your car as i and a few others thought it was a joke you had done.....sorry to hear about the scratches but it looked beautiful after you got the cleaning help !

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ah Monster !! :lol:

mmm :love:

Brilliant turnout !!

And towards the end of the day where nearly everyone had left or was in the traffic leaving :lol:

Erm some more pics of my car....i took them accidentaly :sus: :lol:

Triple Black :cool:

Had to sneak a few pics in with the lovely panacotta..never seen one before !! :$ :lol:

The last of us in the parking area...

As we exited trax joining the traffic jam !

Hope you liked them !

Keep the pics coming people.....(Y)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Looked gd , loving the shine on the black cars :)

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Great pics there fella :)
Hope everyone has taken notice of the fact that there is now evidence that I do actually clean my own car :rofl:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Liking the sneaky photos stealth of your car and my panacotta. LOL. Some great pictures there mate the stand looked great.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Some great looking pictures there...shame we couldnt see many other cars on the stand lol ;)

You made me jealous that mines wasn't on the stand today in all its glory...ah well have to cope with a shiney white one instead

It was great to meet everybody again and to meet my crazy kids, sorry I left without many good byes but first day of school tomorrow :wave:

·
Registered
214 Posts
So many H's together, wish I wasn't so far away would love to go to a show like this.

STEALTH... I notice that your arial base looks the wrong way round from the normal XP base.

Does your hatch not hit the arial when you open it ?

Great Pic's (Y)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Slack excuse :lol:
Other Scots made it and I made it :p
But nice pics fairy :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wasn't planning on going to Trax this year and when my mate decided to sell his car that was meant to be transporting him and a few friends to the meet i stepped in and drove them down, had to put the car on the ClubVec stand :'( which was just opposite the AON stand.

I had a look round close on all the club stands and none looked anywhere near close to as many cars as AON had, huge turn out.

Glad to be part of a club with passionate members.

Already looking forward to next year.

Garry

1 - 20 of 51 Posts