Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of booking some track time for when i'm there, Just wondering if anyone else is?
Thanks, Richard.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,714 Posts
I was thinking of booking some track time for when i'm there, Just wondering if anyone else is?
Thanks, Richard.
unless youve booked already you may not have the option as the track time slots tend to fill up fast on the day of release

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you think a 3" turbo back is gonna be be more than 102db?, it is pretty loud, can hear it across town. Are they not too strict on this? Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leeds is a big town to hear it across. If that's the case it'll definitely be too loud.
I meant across Otley which isn't too big, i don't live in the city.

It's not even looking too likely i'll be able to take my car which is a bit ****, it's not finished being rebuilt and i need to get a remap booked in and done before i go which is cutting it close.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
depending on who your wanting to map your car many of the big guys have a waiting list of months :(
Yh, ideally i would have wanted to go Regal or Courtenay but i'll settle for anywhere with a decent reputation that does custom maps on cars with a lot of aftermarket parts including hybrid turbo and a previous bad map, kind of limited my options, think i'll see if i can go RS tuning, they've probs got a big waiting list though as they're popular round here.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
I meant across Otley which isn't too big, i don't live in the city.

It's not even looking too likely i'll be able to take my car which is a bit ****, it's not finished being rebuilt and i need to get a remap booked in and done before i go which is cutting it close.
was gonna say i cant hear you in Leeds :rofl:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seems really long that does, i just wanna get mine back on the road, it's already been over 6 weeks off.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is a red vxr in Leeds always tearing up the streets on a night, about as loud as mine :yum:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you got your car back on the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As you know i didn't have it for yesterday which is a bit crap, always next year.

It's been running, just need the intercooler sorting so a couple more days.

Do you know where i can get an AON sticker?, i saw some posts about it but not too sure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts