Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you know I got the new courtney hoses and a bailleys dump valve fitted this week. I had the bailleys DV26....

Well I managed to get a very reasonably priced GFB 1005 twin trumpet dump valve off here so thought i would fit it and see what it was like.

and its alot louder than the DV26! Sounds totally class!

Here is a quick video ignore the passing traffic, didnt have time to go somewhere quiet....

It sounds even louder when you are over the engine bay, but i didnt have anyone to rev the car and take the video :( lol

Then lastly fitted the insignia washer jets, wasnt hard to do but my hands are all cut to shreds. Still think they need pointing further up so will need to look into that....

Another fun day with the astra :D

Sammy

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and the bailleys is going in the for sale section for £50 if anyone wants :D

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers, will get a better video soon, also wanna hear it when someone else drives by.

im really glad i got it now :)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Sounds good buddy, the jets were easy to do and it's cheap they look ok in the pic. Top modeing sammy! :D

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
get it out under load and make some vids dude :D

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
get it out under load and make some vids dude :D
i will mate dont worry! am interested in hearing it from the outside whilst driving too!

im in your country just now, took the plane tho so no car, but vids on my return!

ull need to drive past ma house so i can hear it..:)

i will, need to get a mini meet actually! you should buy the bailleys one and get it on your car!

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
next week somenight should be ok, get back from ireland on sunday night. would be well up for that :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
i will mate dont worry! am interested in hearing it from the outside whilst driving too!

im in your country just now, took the plane tho so no car, but vids on my return!

i will, need to get a mini meet actually! you should buy the bailleys one and get it on your car!

yeh def... lol dont tempt me.. uni startin back soon so startin to stress for that lol.. so i will also be skint:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts