Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well folks.it has been a good 18 months owning a 1.6 sxi 2006 twinport.it never let me down once,never missing a beat.so apart from clutch judder when it was cold,it has been an excellent car.unfortunately due to the seats being too hard,i have sold it and gone back to a comfortable **** focus ghia :):) thankyou for all the advice given to me on my numerous questions,but it is time to deactivate my account and log off.(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

·
Registered
23,527 Posts
You don't have to leave just because you have a **** they let me stay when I had my st and we even let nige stay
Anyone is welcome

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Just because it's an Astra site doesn't mean we don't know what we are talking about with other brands. Also, you can't deactivate your account

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
All cars are basically similar, they have very similar faults , usually down to sensors lol, but hey ho this is the club to advise anyone, even if you own a Lambo:D

Please don't leave:(

B

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have scoured the internet,and cannot find a forum as good as this one ,for the focus.lol. I noticed I couldn't de-activate my account,i just wont be coming on here as often.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as no one is answering my question on another not as good as this site. does anyone know anything about a focus 2006 ghia ? the problem I have is where the alarm sensor/interior light thing is,are the red arming lights supposed to stay on when the headlights are turned on ? it isn't on when lights are turned off ! any ideas anyone ? thanks.

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Have you got a picture? The Ghia has a red light in the roof panel that shines down on the gearknob

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very quick reply :thumbs: have not got a picture,have scoured google nothing really comes up about it.so was hoping someone had come across it before !
Have you got a picture? The Ghia has a red light in the roof panel that shines down on the gearknob

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
apparently it is supposed to be ambient lighting,and people do this as a mod.:lol: thanks anyway

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
That's what I was saying. It's an LED that points at the gearstick as lighting. It casts a dull glow over the chrome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts