1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
Valve caps you can get from halfords or any petrol station for penies buddy

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Thieving gypsy scumbags. I used to put shiny silver ones on my cars but gave up after the fourth set got pinched. I don't bother anymore, and just use the cheap-ass black ones from Halfords/Petrol Station.

·
40,693 Posts
There are some great ones on the bay of e.

I had some vauxhall ones which were great but unfortunately, 2 have been stolen.

You can get some with a little locking grub screw in to prevent stealing but the grub screw rusts and you can't get them off even if you want to so it's normally new valves as well!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Get the richbrook one they spin so for the opotunist they cant get them off

·
Registered
395 Posts
I got some anodised aluminium types, cost a couple of quid, but they are hexagonal. So you can screw em' on with a 10mm socket and I'm not saying no one can still get em' off... but it makes it a little more difficult!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Grrrr, some thieving gypsie stole all four of mine last night, is this part number still correct, can any Vauxhall place get me them or can I get them elsewhere?

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grrrr, some thieving gypsie stole all four of mine last night, is this part number still correct, can any Vauxhall place get me them or can I get them elsewhere?
yeah the part number is corerect i ordered 8 so i have spairs lol

they are around 50p each

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ugh someone has pinched all mine this week. Noticed clean finger smears on my dirty wheels then noticed my caps had been pilfered. Little scum bags, best go order some more!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got my mate at the local Vauxhall service place to look for me, he said "42p + VAT are you sure they are metal?". He said they cost his place 27p each.

Why are they so cheap? I know they are nothing special but I would expect us to be fleeced for them, must be the amount they manufacture due to them always been nicked.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts