Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only Kidding:eek:

Had a day out to meet a friend and he drove quite a few of these , I thought I would share a few pictures

No engine? below

Don't worry folks , "Found it

B

He laughed too lol

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Tony there was, apparently my mates best drive was the Lambo , but the fastest are the go cart thingies,

They wouldn't let me loose on neither the cars nor better pictures:(,

Quite understandably:D, and Simba had to be prisoned to my car.

B

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
And like me you'd love to fit in any of them
Last pic Tony, That bloke fits in them:sus:,

Joking apart, it takes a bit of nerve to test drive some of these cars especially when your unfamiliar with the gubbings n works, and one of the niggles is that you need at least 4 or 5 circuits to get use to them (according to my mate) who I've nick named Patrick Swayze for now, he also loves hang gliding:eek:, another is your speed is monitored so you can rarely give them the beez.

You can if you want be a passenger pic below

Lesley my wife loved some of the cars, and SB was admired too, she also informed me there were some nice looking girls hanging around, but I never noticed:)

This was my favourite below; can you guess which one????? the clue is in the colour lol

B

My mate behind the wheel, I think the rs8 was all electric but not sure

On the day two cars did break, so i'm not the only one who can break things lol,

The organisers have it all sussed when you are obliged to afford their video's (On board cameras in most cars) they frowned on me taking mine , eeeek!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I did my track day a few months back.

Drove a Porsche, Ferrari and the aerial atom.

Had so much fun in the atom.

These trackdays a pretty good, but ur pretty limited on speed, as they put cones down to make u slow down, fastest i went was about 120 in the atom

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
The atom is on another level. I done a track day in one around donnington and it was amazing. Different world of driving and the acceleration was mental

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I need to have a go,

To see the difference in my cars and them above,

What ya think???

B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts