Astra Owners Network banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Quick update, finally fitted my new 308mm drilled and grooved discs and brembo pads, still bedding them in but already feeling alot better than standard. Just got to give the callipers a paint and they should look alot better! Also orderd by boot spoiler to be deliverd tomorrow, so cant wait to get that painted and onto the car! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Quick little update, added a few more mods to my car. I recently paid a visit to Stampede for a smd conversion which im made up with, I bought myself a brand new boot spoiler which was desperatly needed to compliment the rear of the car! Iv also painted the brake callipers and fitted a v1 pedal box and today had a remap!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Can you do some more pics of the car in daylight :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Just been flicking through your thread m8,that's a lovely 5 door you have there,great mods too? keep up the good work ?

Vxr'd Astra h 5 door Sri 2.0 turbo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pedo bear added!
Yer its fine :) the coilies are wound all the way down on the backs but still got the adaptors in and its still fine :) they take the drops really well compared to alot of other cars!
ive got the same had to have a five door for the family and wanted to know what coil overs you went with I’ve got 17 inch penta’s on mine and had them powder coated white and done my back lip white the grills on the front I’ve done white aswell a bit of fiddling but got it did you not have to fit a plate to stop the wheels wearing on the inside of the tyre.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts