Astra Owners Network banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The year on that web page seems confusing, will they fit my 08 plate?
Mine are actually the JOM ones but are made in the same factory as the fk's, only difference is the color of the springs ha! I went to venom to pick them up to confirm they would fit ect. Yer they will fit, our cars willy be pretty much similar as mine is a 1.6 vvt design 57 plate but registered in feb 2008

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm debating to drive two hours to fetch them just so i dont have to wait for postage, with there only being 9 days until trax. I've got this huge fear of them not turning up. :/

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm debating to drive two hours to fetch them just so i dont have to wait for postage, with there only being 9 days until trax. I've got this huge fear of them not turning up. :/
haha up to you supose, peace of mind picking them up yourself supose. As long as you ring in advance to make sure ther in stock and open ha!

·
Registered
263 Posts
They have I was Tryna ring from quarter past 5, granted they shut at half past, guess I'll try tomorrow. How low are you on the front and rear?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just been told that my day off has been switched from Friday to Tuesday next week so I think I'm gonna take the 4 hour round trip fetch them just for peace of mind lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just had a shock to the sytstem, just got off the phone to Venom Motorsport & they have none in stock :O do you know anywhere else that stock them?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
looks very nice mate :)

i like the rear lights

im on 35mm all round with the splitter and i cant get over anything without scraping the splitter..i need to turn in to the bumps :( its **ss taking lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
looks very nice mate :)

i like the rear lights

im on 35mm all round with the splitter and i cant get over anything without scraping the splitter..i need to turn in to the bumps :( its **ss taking lol
cheers man, yerr i really want a full xp kit but would have no chance with how low it is at the moment! :( rear lights are wrapped in fly eyes :)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts