Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Astra-VXR.com (Nurburgring Edition #677)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had doubt that this would be so easy and did not exspect it to plug and play but it was

makes the car look worth the 20k now rathe than the candle yellow lights

and glad u folks understand in the realworld people are like u spent how much?

on lights? ur crazy lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Very nice, I think i will have to invest in these lights soon.

I live very near a burg that sits in Feus Road, is it yours ?. Every time i pass makes me want one more and more. (Y)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Nice lights bud will get them when i get my burg not for a little while tho!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Where did you get those lights from? I cant find them anywhere im probably being thick :slap:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Contact Ravin Beef for details, he sells them ready modded, so they can be fitted plug and play. You can also buy them from VX (part numbers 93178637 and 93178638), but they cost over £450 just for the light units alone, they still need to be modified so they'll work, you need to buy a HID kit and other bulbs for them to. Steve can do the lot for you MUCH cheaper! :D

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Thanks paula i already have a hid kit on my car but i like the look of the lights on your car as well as everything else on your car. Yours and Sammys are my favourite cars on here. :lol:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Can i be really cheeky and ask how much these cost u ?

As im hoping to do the same at xmas :D

Also am i right in thinking without headlight washers a car with Xenons will fail an MOT ? As im really worried about that myself :(

·
A.O.N. - Astra-VXR.com (Nurburgring Edition #677)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice, I think i will have to invest in these lights soon.

I live very near a burg that sits in Feus Road, is it yours ?. Every time i pass makes me want one more and more. (Y)

nah thats not me that is a girl i work with and her partner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts