Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long now, so what's the plan? :lol:

Current interest thread is here: http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?142916-The-Fast-Show-2013

Hotel is here: http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?142915-Nominated-Hotel-for-The-Fast-Show-2013

I am yet to go to this show so am looking forward to it :dance1:

I'm hoping to make all 3 in 2013, all 4 if TV Live is back :D

Was thinking of booking the hotel room when I get paid, while the price is still fairly low, but thought I'd see if the SE crew was going first :lol:

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Blimey, someone's on the ball. :lol:

I'm still torn being TFS and HOW... but I'd like to go to Opeltreffen which I think is the same time as PVS, but probably can't justify doing HOW and OT... I think I wanna do OT more, so I'll probably be at TFS :lol:

So who's going then?

1) Big_Bad_Ian
2) jiraffe
3) VXR Mike
4) Nimraynn (He thinks :lol:)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
I'm still torn being TFS and HOW... but I'd like to go to Opeltreffen which I think is the same time as PVS, but probably can't justify doing HOW and OT... I think I wanna do OT more, so I'll probably be at TFS :lol:
ok that was long winded :lol:

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:bump:

8 weeks away!!! :eek:

Nominated is full, tickets have been and gone... There may be some floating about, and maybe a chance of some more stand passes if I read right?

Who have we got going to add to the old list?

1) Big_Bad_Ian
2) jiraffe
3) VXR Mike
4) Nimraynn (He thinks )

Due to current circumstances, my attendance isn't 100% right now, but would be nice to get a list and plan together :)

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser S.E. - Charlotte
2,974 Posts
I'm going as are a couple of extras that I have got tickets for :) staying where we stayed last year :) nice dinner there :lol:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts