Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Click here for a link to the TFS website for full info and a flavour of what will be happening on the day.

Astra Owners Network will be attending this as a club and I'll add links to the ticket/stand pass thread as well as a link to the nominated hotel thread when they are created.

Nominated hotel thread

Ticket interest thread

Amanda and I will be attending again this year so if you have any questions just let us know and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

We will be convoying down on the Saturday, meeting up with a few regions on the way and staying in the hotel Saturday and Sunday night with travel home to Scotland on the Monday. This is through personal choice though, if you only want to stay on the Saturday night and travel home after the show on Sunday then you can.

List of people attending

1) AND181
2) x-Amanda-x
3) BigDov
4) H15 VXL
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

List of people thinking about it

a) Scotty-B
b) Lelabell
c) H15VXL
d)
e)

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Can we be "thinking about it" Andy...

I've still to sit down with Leah and the accountant to look at next year :/

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul - I think you should come to TFS (a) If you book the hotel now it's only £61 for the two nights.

Do it, you know you want to (Y)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else want to join us at Santa Pod, would be good to get some of the people on the thinking about it list to confirm and come along.

·
40,693 Posts
If any of you guys want to come down Friday and stop at my house in Sheffield Friday night, that's fine with me. Saves getting up at silly O'Clock and driving down Saturday morning (Y)

It takes about 2hrs from my house to the TFS hotel (Y)

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
If any of you guys want to come down Friday and stop at my house in Sheffield Friday night, that's fine with me. Saves getting up at silly O'Clock and driving down Saturday morning (Y)

It takes about 2hrs from my house to the TFS hotel (Y)
Thanks Mickie, i'll speak to Andrew but he may have to work on the Friday night. I'll let you know what he says. (Y)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.