Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at what can be added via tech 2 and have compiled a mini list of what i would like activated!
Cruise control (and a little help fitting)
Comfort control
VXR style sweeping gauges
anti high jack
I am looking preferably for someone in the Worcestershire area who can do this, anyone know of anyone? skydiver suggested one person in another thread, but its in Wolverhampton, would like someone a little closer lol any help appreciated :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah i guess its a trip to wolv then, will have to get in contact with him n try sort something out. Got a annoying stone chip to sort out first, i say stone.. more like a rock that some how managed to hit right where the bonnet and light meet and has gashed it! :( cheers for the reply fella :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Cruise you will need a stalk and if you dont have one a clutch switch too. as for the needle sweep i believe you have gooa have the right clocks to be able to do it as i think there is a little bit more to it than just tech 2 i could be wrong though. theres info about it on peckys website. www.diagnostics.org.uk i said pecky (rich) was ya man. not too sure what comfort control is lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate, didnt realise it was the same guy! haha i basically looked on his website and listed everything i liked lol, meant comfort closure! My bad :( The needle sweep reading from the website is avalible on 2007+ as hes enabled it on his diesel, shall get in contact and have a chat with him lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
yeah deffo do that, hes quite a busy guy with his job and all that, but he shall be able to tell you everything you need to know, register on his site and fire him a few questions, hes always happy to help. and i think he recently put his t8 estate up for sale :-o nice guy though. only 15 mins up the road from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts