Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fitted any of those in their car?

I bought a set of universal car seats for 25 pounds from ebay but they are no good cause they have no holes/opening for the seat belt buckle , entry door seat folding lever and back seat lever. Anyone got any idea of where can I find a set of good car seats cover. my budget is about 150 pounds for a proper fitted one.

I saw this website http://www.autoleathers.co.uk/index.asp?IDTSec=OnlineShop&IDTSub=Vauxhall
the price are pretty OK. i will send them an email to ask about the availability.

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
If you do end up with a set, let us know what you think, might consider a set of these.
This is what I'm thinking. I was thinking of retrimming my seats a while ago, but this seems to be a cheaper option to get the same sort of effect.

No pictures of the Astra that I can see, but the fitment looks quite good in the photos. Anyone had any experience with these? :shrug:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Great find - just spent about 20 minutes coming up with the weirdest colour combinations possible.

Keep us posted if you give them a try - maybe someone could set up a group buy ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email replied from autoleathers : not available at the moment :(

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good news, got a reply from autoleather. so we may be able to get in the near future

"thank you , we may have them available by end october but cannot confirm yet as the templates have yet not arrived.
regards

tony"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts