Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
my "christine" has turned out to be an "elanor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've fitted a new mass air flow meter, that seemed to make hardly any differance.. i came home in the car..(rare) and then my brother in law asked
to have a go.. off he went.. 25 mins later when he returned he agreed car was fun to drive and admitted that's it's hard to drive slowly and very attractive.. i then didn't drive her for 1 week but cam home in her again last night.(looks well parked next to the wife's zaf gsi, side by side on the drive)
i went to work this morning after dropping the kids off and stuck to limits honest on the local due c/way.. WOW :eek: the hesistancy has gone..
it just takes off!! i've had the tracking set today and fallen back in love with her.

·
Registered
151 Posts
wants and needs are different

i've just looked on a few ideas.. i may borrow the money against the business and try to keep her..would you beleive my son hates it!?.. he says the holes in the front seats made for harness's hurt his head..one of his mates turned up tonight and thought it was ace.. even the guy i live near who owns an ex-works rally car thinks it's ace..:sus:

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
:lol: The T8 Coupe are ACE (Y) There is no disputing that!!! IMO. (Y) :D:D

I'd never sell my VXR for one, BUT!!!!! I would def buy one to sit along side it any day of the week if I had the cash (Y)(Y)

James

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts