Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
888 Posts
This isn't the only forum which has a quiet East region.

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
i think you need to get a hold of some flyers and promote us on every astra (Y)

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Our region went very quiet for around 6 months. We solved this by attending every cruise, meet, event, even if there was only two or three cars.

We have organised regular meets in a central location, just usually for a chat and something to eat. We've flyered practically every Astra in Scotland and we're seeing the results now, got a good solid member base, even if our region happens to be an entire country :D

Just get out and about flyering, have regular meets and the region can only grow stronger (Y)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Our region went very quiet for around 6 months. We solved this by attending every cruise, meet, event, even if there was only two or three cars.

We have organised regular meets in a central location, just usually for a chat and something to eat. We've flyered practically every Astra in Scotland and we're seeing the results now, got a good solid member base, even if our region happens to be an entire country :D

Just get out and about flyering, have regular meets and the region can only grow stronger (Y)
yeah but not everyone is hard core like us Aiden :(

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I see loads of Astra's round Peterborough, and they are modded in one way or another. I'm gona get flyering! Mixman - PM on the way (Y)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
i might do when you next have a meet then :thumbs:
Gonna try some flyers in this region im sure i could persuade a few people to join :p
you no you want to, plus there is the xmas meal in nov you lot can come to :) hotels will be about (Y)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts